It’s becoming more common for men to have straight hair or look to have it straighter and straighter, it’s tedious if your hair is funny or very rebellious but here we can give you some tricks and tips on how to straighten your hair to look more attractive and have a new look. Also, we can say that to reach them there are ways such as chemical or industrial products or natural ways.
How to have straight man hair?
One of the easiest ways to get straight hair is to use a hair dryer and flat iron:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner for straight hair.
- After that remove all the moisture from the hair to avoid damage and comb it to untangle it.
- Once the hair is dry, take the hair dryer and a brush, preferably a round one.
- While doing this you should move the dryer so that it doesn’t hit you in the same place and damage your hair.
- Once you have finished drying your hair, you can use the iron to strengthen your straightening. We recommend that the temperature of the iron is 175 degrees and that you don’t leave it on for more than 5 seconds.
- After this you can add hair spray or hair oil to your hair.
How do I get my hair straightened?
We can have a straight hair in men with keratin is a method that is being used very frequently nowadays by men. Keratin is produced naturally by our body and because of its high protein content it is vital for our hair.
On the other hand, we know that it is not an economical treatment but it is effective because it leaves your hair very straight and soft. You can apply it yourself but we recommend that you have it done by a professional to get a better result and not damage your hair. The keratin straightening treatment for men can last from 6 to 8 weeks.
How to have a man’s hair straight?
There are also natural methods without the need of chemicals or machines such as the one:
- Combing your wet hair every 5 minutes until it’s completely dry without the use of a towel or anything else. It will be naturally straight.
- Treatments with olive oil, because it has softening properties, which makes the hair straighter when combing it.
We can use them as many times as we want because as they are natural they don’t cause any damage to men’s hair.
How to have straight male hair?
In order for a man to have straight hair, it is recommended to use keratin, of course applied by a professional stylist of all the options mentioned above is the one that gives you a truly incredible and also long lasting result, despite its cost it is a treatment worth using and spending the necessary for it.